Sunday, November 21, 2004

NSN2004 **UPDATE**

*trumpets blow* *fanfare* *bagpipes*

Well, friends, we've reached one milestone today. This is my eleventh post. Since the beginning of this whole blog experience over a month ago, I've shared thoughts on world events, community, circles and more. We've shared so much! Nearly two weeks ago, I decided to blog on a regular basis, and have kept that promise. I hope you've enjoyed the journey as much as I have. I can't wait to see where this sojourn with each other takes us next! Right now it's taking us to a NSN2004 update:

According to the counter on the blog, at the time of this posting No-Shave November has a little over nine days left. The itchiness has left but the scragliness remains. Soon, my friends, December One will come and we'll take the next step into the future: THE SHAVING WILL COMMENCE!

Speaking of shaving, 1416 votes have been cast in the poll. Here's the standings:

Chops 74% (1046)
Goat 1% (14)
Clean Shaven 10% (147)
Full Beard 15% (206)

There are other choices, but they are insignificant. I do have suspicians that there are peole who have voted more than once. If you have done so and need to confess, you can email me if you want.

Well, thanks for the journey so far, and thanks for sojourning with me. Lord willing and the internet don't rise, we'll journey for a long time.

Nine days.

until Christ is formed in us...

--mike

No comments: