Thursday, March 09, 2006

the McPassion...Prepare for the Second Helping



I came across this movie. Quite entertaining. It went live on Ash Wednesday and will continue to be up through midnight on Holy Saturday, April 15. There is an interview with the director here if you desire to see his heart. His concern is the marketing that goes on within the church for things, especially when it came to The Passion of the Christ. One couldn't be a fine, upstanding, God-fearing Christian unless they went to see it (I think that's in the Bible...right next to the part where Christians must always vote Republican.) Anyways, I hope you enjoy the flick...I know I sure did. All you have to do is click here and it links to the movie.

I think so Brain...but if they called them sad meals...nobody would buy them. --Pinky


until Christ is formed in us...

--mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heresy alert!!!

Casey said...

dude, you must be on spring break. i still have to wait until april.

Michael said...

no...spring break is still in april...several weeks away...:-(...I just decided that I wanted to blog again and keep on blogging and blogging and blogging...I wanna be like the Energizer Bunny of blogging!