Monday, January 07, 2008

just in case...

Just in case there are Sen Clinton fans out there who were offended by a previous post, I wanted to offer an olive branch to you:

Smeagol/Ron Paul at a Press Conference...

Just in case the Ron Paul fans are offended, don't worry. After watching the New Hampshire debates (which was a brilliant idea - both parties on one night), I have o' so much comedy to publish on this site! In addition to the comedy, the debate also made me think about a lot of the issues that were raised by each of the candidates which I hope to begin publishing on-line within the near future (nothing uber-long, no worries, and still hopefully humorous and easy to read) such as immigration reform, tax reform, Iraq, etc. I think some of the candidates have good ideas, but I think most are just blowing some out of their "you know what's".

Anyways...anyone else think Governor Richardson looks somewhat like an Oompa Loompa?

-mike

No comments: